September 22-23, 2018
September is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Awareness Month! PCOS Challenge: The National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association will be holding PCOS Awareness Weekend 2018 in Orlando, Florida. The weekend’s events include the sixth annual Southern Regional PCOS Awareness Symposium and the PCOS Challenge 5K Run/Walk.
PCOS is a genetic, hormonal, metabolic and reproductive disorder that affects 10-15% of women. It is one of the most critical, under-diagnosed, underfunded and neglected areas of health which can lead to life-long complications, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer.
Join us to help spread awareness and help raise critical funding for PCOS research, education and support programs.
PCOS Awareness Symposium
When: Saturday, September 22, 2018 | 8:15am - 5:00pm
Where: Orlando Museum of Art 2416 N Mills Ave Orlando, FL 32803
PCOS Challenge 5K Run/WalkJoin in Person or Participate as a
Virtual Walker or Team
When: Sunday, September 23, 2018 | 7:00am - 11:00am 5K Start Time: 8:00am
Where: Harbor Park at Lake Baldwin 4990 New Broad St Orlando, FL 32814
We have a number of great fundraising incentives available for participants.
Late Registration Pricing*
- Run/Walk Only (Runner/Walker) - $25
- Run/Walk Only (Virtual Walker/Runner) - $20
- Symposium Only (Patients or Supporters) - $50
- Symposium Only (Healthcare Professionals) - $70
- Symposium & Run/Walk (Patients/Supporters) - $60
- Symposium & Run/Walk (Healthcare Professionals) - $75
Online Registration Closes Friday, September 21st at 5:00pm EDT.
- The PCOS Awareness Symposium is almost sold out. However, space permitting, "Day of Registration" for the PCOS Awareness Symposium will be available on-site at the Orlando Museum of Art for $50 per person. Cash is the preferred method of payment for on-site registration.
- "Day of Registration" for the PCOS Challenge 5K Run/Walk will be available on-site at Harbor Park for $30 per person. Cash is the preferred method of payment for on-site registration. Virtual Walker registration will remain open until September 30th.
- ALL TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
- All ticket prices listed above are per person.
- "Student" tickets are for active college and high school students or children under 13. For "Student" tickets to be honored, a valid student ID must be presented at check-in for anyone age 13 or older.
- Symposium ticket price includes includes light breakfast, lunch and refreshments. Run/Walk ticket price includes hydration and light snacks.