September 22-23, 2018
September is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Awareness Month! PCOS Challenge: The National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association will be holding PCOS Awareness Weekend 2018 in Orlando, Florida. The weekend’s events include the sixth annual Southern Regional PCOS Awareness Symposium and the PCOS Challenge 5K Run/Walk.
PCOS is a genetic, hormonal, metabolic and reproductive disorder that affects 10-15% of women. It is one of the most critical, under-diagnosed, underfunded and neglected areas of health which can lead to life-long complications, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer.
Join us to help spread awareness and help raise critical funding for PCOS research, education and support programs.
PCOS Awareness Symposium
When: Saturday, September 22, 2018 | 8:15am - 5:00pm
Where: Orlando Museum of Art 2416 N Mills Ave Orlando, FL 32803
PCOS Challenge 5K Run/WalkJoin in Person or Participate as a
Virtual Walker or Team
When: Sunday, September 23, 2018 | 7:45am - 12:00pm 5K Start Time: 9:00am
Where: Loch Haven Park 777 East Princeton Street Orlando, FL 32803
We have a number of great fundraising incentives available for participants.
Regular Registration: Jul 18 - Sep 15*
- Symposium Only (Patients and Supporters) - $40
- Symposium Only (Healthcare Professionals) - $60
- Symposium & Run/Walk (Patients and Supporters) - $60
- Symposium & Run/Walk (Healthcare Professionals) - $75
Late/Day of Registration: Sep 16 - Sep 22*
- Symposium Only (Patients and Supporters) - $50
- Symposium Only (Healthcare Professionals) - $80
- Symposium & Run/Walk (Patients and Supporters) - $80
- Symposium & Run/Walk (Healthcare Professionals) - $100
Online Registration Closes Thursday, September 20th at 6:00pm EDT.
- ALL TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
- Symposium ticket price includes includes light breakfast, lunch and refreshments. Run/Walk ticket price includes hydration and light snacks.