PCOS Awareness Symposium - Frequently Asked Questions
IS THERE A REGISTRATION FEE FOR THE PCOS AWARENESS SYMPOSIUM?
Yes, there is a registration fee for the PCOS symposium.
- Regular Registration (Until September 13) - $40.00
- Symposium Online Registration Ends on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 6:00pm EST.
- Day-of registration (if available) - $45.00
Registration fee includes: Light breakfast, lunch and snacks.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not wait to purchase your tickets for the symposium. The main auditorium is almost full.
IS THE SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION FEE REFUNDABLE?
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the event we cannot refund registration fees for any reason. We can however convert your registration to a tax deductible donation and issue you a tax receipt. Please contact us, if you would like to convert your registration to a tax deductible donation.
DO I NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET FOR THE EVENT?
No, just present your photo ID at the registration desk to check in and receive your goody bag.
WHAT IS THE PCOS AWARENESS SYMPOSIUM LIKE?
The highlight videos from our most recent PCOS Awareness Symposia in Philadelphia and Atlanta will give you a great sense of the event and its impact on PCOS patients and healthcare professionals.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PCOS AWARENESS SYMPOSIUM
For more information on the PCOS Awareness Symposium agenda and speakers, please visit the official PCOS Awareness Symposium website at PCOSChalenge.org/symposium.
IS THE PCOS AWARENESS SYMPOSIUM JUST FOR PATIENTS AND THIER SUPPORTERS?
No, for scientific, medical and healthcare professionals, the PCOS symposium will help improve competence in the field of PCOS and address seven identified education and practice gaps. The PCOS symposium will also help improve performance relating to quality of care for women and adolescents with PCOS and patient outcomes.
I ATTENDED THE EVENT LAST YEAR. WILL THERE BE NEW INFORMATION?
Yes, we have some amazing new speakers; updates on previous topics; more interactive breakout sessions; "meet and share" sessions where you will have an opportunity to share your experience and learn from others; and community and legislative advocacy sessions where you can learn how you can get involved and make a bigger difference in the fight against PCOS.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING AND WEAR TO THE SYMPOSIUM?
- All you need to bring is a photo ID for checkin and a pen and notepad or tablet for taking notes. We will also make copies of our speakers' presentations available to attendees after the event.
- Teal is the official color of PCOS Awareness. Please wear something the color teal (or as close to it as you have) in support of PCOS Awareness. We love having a sea of teal at our events! If you would like to purchase something, we have PCOS Awareness apparel available in our online store and at the event.